I’m Sandy. I am a RN, yoga teacher, AFAA Group Fitness certified, and mom of a 1 year old. Since becoming a mom, I’ve been inspired to dance, compete, run, and train again. My 50+ lb weight loss is only part of my journey! My mission is to help others cultivate a sense of awareness of their mind and body. I have been practicing yoga since 2001 and dancing for over 25 years; I truly believe movement is bliss.
Let me know if you have any questions!
- BS in Exercise & Sports Sciences
- BSN (nursing)
- Dance Minor
- 200 hour RYT (registered yoga teacher) through Yoga Alliance
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor
- Dancer/performer for over 18 years (performed on middle school, high school, and collegiate dance squads)
- 5 seasons NFL pro cheerleader/captain
- 3 seasons WNBA pro cheerleader/captain
- 4 years collegiate dance team director and dance/cheer judge
- Over 10 years in the fitness industry as a personal trainer and group fitness instructor
- National NPC Fitness Competitor
- BJJ white belt